It is amazing how when you are unable to do something for a few days, it makes you want to do it really badly. Apparently I have gotten in the habit of exercising, and when I can’t it drives me nuts! I have been oncall with pager duty the past few days, and when this happens I have to be able to answer a call within 5 minutes of getting it. So it makes it tough to go out for a run. I am sitting here in my workout clothes waiting for the meeting when I hand the pager off to someone else so that I can go out for my run. (Then go run errands and get groceries ha ha) I registered for 2 more races, the Hastings 8K Glow Run in July, and a 10 mile run in September.
- Resolution Run (5K) – Dec 31 – This one was COLD and icy…so my time was not great 50 minutes roughly.
- Unleash the She (10K) – April 26 – Rochester – DONE! Finish Time: 1:34:05
- Med City Marathon Relay – (2nd leg – 7.2 miles) May 24 Rochester Finish Time: 1:46:38
- Hastings Glo Run (8K) July 16 -Registered
- Women Run the Cities (10 Mile) – Sept 27th – Registered
- Monster Dash (13.1 Miles) – October 31
Another thing I haven’t been able to do is get out on my new bike! YES…I found a new bike! I have only been able to get out on it a few times due to rain, and now oncall duties. I am very antsy to take it on a ride longer than 30 minutes to see how it does
I managed to get a weight workout workout in yesterday while I was stuck at home(boy did that feel awesome!) It was a great stress reliever too! I have been doing a lot of yard work and gardening and housekeeping to keep active. But I am antsy to do some stronger workouts again!